There are lots of reasons families choose St Helens Primary School, these are just some of them:
- because we are a small school, combining a family atmosphere with a commitment to high standards
- because we aim to create an atmosphere in which every parent and child feels happy and welcomed
- because we aim to prepare each child with the skills needed for a lifetime of learning
- because we expect children to treat each other with respect and sensitivity
- because children thrive at the school and become very well-rounded individuals who are extremely confident and happy
- because we are a village school at the heart of our community
If you would like to find out more about the rich and happy learning experience we can offer your child, please contact us on 01983 872442. We would be delighted to show you around our school and answer your questions.